SCARAB - Package Treatment Plants
Scarab Sewage Treatment Systems
Scarab TT100 interview
Scarab Sewage Package Plants
The new design was installed in mid 2002, and proved to be very effective and reliable. It is still operational to this day.
Steve Nicol - Scarab CEO, was interviewed for the Da Vinci Top Technology 100 awards program in 2004, and featured in the SABC Business Update. TT100 selects only 100 South African companies each year, and Scarab sewage trestment systems has achieved this no less than five times.
Sewage Treatment Systems
Why our sewage treatment systems?
We have selected the very best materials, used the top manufactering processes, and applied the right technology, resulting in a product that outperforms any other system currently available.
Having received international recognition for our achievements, our legendary product has received awards and endorsements, sufficiently to place the Scarab brand at the very top of their field of water treatment.
We supply mines, schools, clinics, eco-estates, camping sites, game lodges and housing estates. Clients include DeBeers, Concor, Water Africa, First Quantum Minerals.
This is why a Scarab sewage system will suit you.
Stand-alone Package Plant
Scarab South Coast package plants
- Made from only the best materials - No compromise!
- Reliable and Efficient operation
- Easily maintained by the owner / operator
- Serviced / maintained without shutting down
- Unique design allows heavy sludge self cleaning
- Aeration 3 times more efficient than any other system
- Quick to install
- Disinfection either Ozone or Chlorine
- Modular - Upgrade, downgrade and relocate, like Lego.
- Top quality workmanship.
- Quiet operation
- Chemical Free biological process.
Scarab package plants
- Recycle your wastewater
- Reduce 'fresh' water consumption and save
- No moving parts inside the Scarab system
- Wearing parts can be found at most well stocked DIY
- Great for gardens, lawns, washing cars, water features
- Stop polluting boreholes and the ground water
- Increase the water table, particularly in dry season
- No regular Honey-sucker visits
- Healthier septic tanks
- Treated water is crystal clear & odourless
- Environmentally friendly
- Will increase the value of your property
- Municipal services no longer required for developments
Treat your water to a Scarab sewage treatment system